Followers

Friday 1 June 2012

Lucy's Lovely Blog Candy & my blog candy winner!


I received a gorgeous parcel from Lucy (True Colours Blog) this week. It was beautifully packaged in blue tissue paper with a lovely note card.

Have a look at what was inside



One of Lucy's gorgeous altered bags. It's absolutely beautiful with lots of gorgeous stamping and such beautiful colours and it was filled to bursting with lots of pretty trims.

Thank you so much Lucy, it will be treasured.


The winner of my blog candy as picked by random using Inlinkz is Claire one of my DT sisters from Fashionable Stamping Challenges. I don't know how to get a picture showing the result. I have looked on inlinkz site but it doesn't say how to get the picture!

That's all today have a lovely jubilee weekend. I will be back on Sunday with the new challenge at FSC xx


5 comments:

Dorthe said...

The bag is gorgeous, I love all the stamping done on it- so fantastic-congratulations .
Hugs,Dorthe

Anonymous said...

Hi Paula. What beautiful gifts you have received from Lucy. Lucy's bags are always gorgeous. Lucky you.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Regards Florence xxx

Redanne said...

Lucy's bag is absolutely gorgeous and well done to Claire for winning the candy - you very lucky girl! Anne x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Congrats to your wonderful win and also congrats to lucky Claire.

Sue said...

Congratulations Claire