Followers

Tuesday 27 September 2011

The Sky is the Limit Designed for Happy Daze



My Little Black Dress is definitely stamping. I have stamped on paper and wood and this time I decided to  stamp on fabric. I frayed a piece of cream cotton then painted with white gesso to make it easier to stamp on. I used  the Artistic Outpost Bluebird stamp plate which is so pretty. I used a combination of distress inks and watercolours to paint the image. I mounted the stamped fabric onto a piece of thick card that I covered in some paper from my stash, die cut an edge and added some lace an pearls to finish.

There is still time to enter The Happy Daze Little Black Dress ChallengeYou have until Midnight on 30th September when one winner will be drawn at random to win a  £15 voucher and free P&P to spend in the Happy Daze shop. Maximum of 3 entries per person & you must use at least one product which can be purchased in the Happy Daze shop.

  • You can enter by blogging you address to the linky widget here
  • emailing your picture to info@happy-daze.net
  • uploading your photo to their facebook page
Happy Crafting XX

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Paula. Lovely how the texture of the fabric shows through. Great colours.
Regards Florence x

Elly said...

Awesome, can't believe you painted on fabric...Nice tip to use gesso before..Looks great with all the pearls.
Elly (:o)

Anonymous said...

Another simply stunning creation.
Everything is so beautiful.
Wishes
Lynne

Astrid Maclean said...

This is yet another stunning project, gorgeous. Love the pearl trip at the bottom, it finishes it off so beautifully!

Netty said...

Oh wow such a stunning piece of crafting and thats a fabulous stamp. x

Mrs.B said...

This is a gorgeous creation, I love your style.
Thanks for visiting my blog and following, I am now following you too.
Avril

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!TFS.
Have a lovely weekend.
XO Marie

trump said...

I was just passing through and thought id stop and say hello. Have a very nice weekend everyone. Richard from the Amish community of Pennsylvania.