Followers

Tuesday 25 March 2014

Goldilocks and the Three Bags


I tend to sew most days now, the consequence being I have oodles of small scraps of fabric which are ideal for making these drawstring bags. As you can tell I have a lot of red fabric mainly French general which is inspired by 18th century french fabrics. I adore mixing linens and neutrals in with the reds.


I made this little sewing kit to go inside the largest bag which I use when going on any sewing workshops



I recently used the scraps to make a fabric card for Hubby, as I couldn't find any suitable card (just an excuse really to start up my my sewing machine.

Have a lovely day crafting. I'm off now for my daily sewing fix.

Take care xx

11 comments:

kjjc said...

these are stunning. When are you going to sell them? ;_)))

Dorthe said...

You alwayes create such beautiful and useful things, such lovely fabrics and colours you used,again.

xo, Dorthe

Fliss said...

These look really gorgeous Paula as do your earlier makes which I managed to miss being such a busy bee at work for the last few months.
Hope you're well.
Hugs, Fliss xx

Sam & Poppy said...

They are gorgeous as always Paula.
Big hugs from Poppy and me xxx

Astrid Maclean said...

Stunning Paula, all of them! Love the way you have put the red fabrics together, they look fantastic! I am in awe of your sewing skills, though I am also a little sad you don't stamp anymore as you were so good at that too...

Paper Profusion said...

All utterly beautiful Paula - perfect in every way and I love the red / neutral combo. Nicola x

Unknown said...

Nice to see a post from you Paula, and these bags are simply fabulous! I can understand why you're focusing on the sewing, you're so good at it! As a complete failure at sewing, I'm in awe. Best wishes, Chris xxx

Ann B said...

Love what you have done with these beautiful fabrics, great results.
Ann B

Sonja Milojevic said...

These are gorgeous! I love your work!

May said...

Gorgeous sewing creations... I adore the colours & the fabric is Beautiful...You are so talented... Hugs May x x x

Unknown said...

Hi! All of your creations are executed with such a skill! I have joined your blog so i now look forward to seeing some more! Ingrid xx