Followers

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Sew More to Show You!

 My blogging is a little like public transport ATM a bit hit and miss, no posts for a week then several projects in one post! So plenty of photos to bore you with today! I've never been very organised in any aspect of my life including blogging LOL :-D.

Last week was a sewing week, as stamping is rather inky and messy I tend to alternate between the two. So I have a few stitchery projects for you.

These two pouches were made for a Folksy customer who has a penchant for Linen and lace with a dash of French.

The sewing kit is very similar to one I made previously and is for moi as I do like to keep my sewing supplies handy. I bought a Moda Scrap bag with some very pretty fabric strips which I used to make the patchwork, with plenty left over to make, the pouches below and still more strips left! I do like making zipper pouches can you tell.






I'll be back at the end of the week with a new Challenge at The Stampsmiths and FSC so it would be lovely if you could pop by then.

Take care & Happy Crafting. xxx

16 comments:

Sam & Poppy said...

Gorgeous creations as always Paula, I love your style in all that you do. Big hugs to you and Dylan Dog xxx

Paula Whittaker said...

wonderful sewing projects.

Astrid Maclean said...

Stunning all round, specially love the linen and lace with a touch of French and trust me you would never bore us!

Dorthe said...

What beautiful sewing kit dear , such lovely colours and that sweet patchworked front! and so love your pouches also!! xo,Dorthe

Words and Pictures said...

All beautiful - and like Astrid, I'm in love with the Frenchified linen and lace - so delicate and lovely. More, more, more - as much as you like!
Alison xx

Elly said...

I have to admit that i'm folksy, too (:o)

Netty said...

wow they are all such gorgeous creations Paula, hugs Annette x

Unknown said...

These are all fabulous Paula, my favourite is the first, love that vintage feel. Chris xxx

Lynn B said...

All very pretty, they are so gorgeous!

May said...

Gorgeous projects... your sewing skills are amazing...I would love to make something like these !! But I not sure where to start...is the first vintage project a pattern or do you just make it yourself!!! Love it!! Hugs May x x x

Anonymous said...

A post full of prettiness!
Paula, looking forward to your TSC sample. Once again I am taking a break from creating a DT sample for TSC.
Will be back to visit you at the end of the week - cannot believe it will be July any day now!!!
Wishes
Lynne

Unknown said...

Both are amazing. I truly love the linen and lace you created! So shabby french.

Happy Crafting
Tracie

toni said...

Beautiful, your work is so lovely! Love the linen style especially. Finding time to 'make' as well as blog is a bit of a juggling act . I like doing both but the 'making' often wins
Have a lovely day
Toni x

hazel said...

Beautiful sewing projects.
xxx Hazel.

Yvonne Garner said...

Fabulous projects Paula! Your passion or sewing is evident!

craft-roomjulia said...

Totally stunning as usual Paula, your patchwork projects are so lovely, and the French pouch simply exquisite. I've just got back off holiday and I'm itching to get to my sewing machine, but we've just bought yet another puppy, dachshund number 3, so I don't think I will have much 'me time' for a while lol. Julia x X X