Followers

Tuesday 20 December 2011

All Wrapped Up ~ Crafty Individuals Challenge & Blog Candy Winners


Wasn't sure if I'd manage to enter the Crafty Individuals Challenge this time, as I'm all christmas crafted out, but it is such a lovely challenge blog that I just had to LOL. The theme is All Wrapped Up.

This is one of the set of three boxes made for a friend and is all wrapped up now, but I forgot to take a photo of the inside of the box, but it is lined with some prima paper. It is painted with my usual matt paint from B& Q, The main image is CI - 302 stamped in archival ink and painted with water colours.




Whilst on the theme of boxes I thought I'd show you the final one. Made in the same way. Using my favourite set of Tim Holtz papillon stamps & another favourite, carte postale from stampendous cling. This one is lined with Bo Bunny paper.






Still taking pics with my phone :-( I had ordered a great panasonic camera for christmas, but have had to claim a chargeback on my credit card as the company look decidedly dodgy and haven't delivered it. So no xmas present for me until the new year now oh dear, as Jason Orange (from TT) would say 'Buy cheap, you buy twice'  LOL.

Now Blog Candy Winners, sorry its late, I'm so like Alice's White Rabbit even more so at this time of year.

Winner of set one is Marjorie's Owl &  Elly is the Winner of set two, if you could both let me have your addresses I will post out ASAP.

Thank you to everyone for entering & Happy Crafting. XX



16 comments:

Daniele said...

gorgeous boxes, hopefu;;y you'll get your pressie in the New Year and it will be well worth the wait
hugs

Astrid Maclean said...

A stunning box Paula, love it!! Despite taking photos with your phone they look great!

By the way,Itkapilli has new java script codes on her blog for her backgrounds, with bloggers new settings a lot of her old ones come up wonky. Putting the new code in sorts the problem. (Yours comes up funny on my computer at least....)

Jean Hardy said...

What a beautiful box for the Challenge entry, your friend will be very lucky to receive this. Loving the second one too. So pleased you managed to join in again. Jean

Anonymous said...

Hi Paula. I am speachless!!!! These boxes are so incredibly beautiful. Oh!.... they are just stunning.
Regards Florence xx

Ann B said...

Both of your boxes are beautiful with soft, delicate colours. A perfect Christmas present for your friend.

Terry said...

Wow, those are some gorgeous boxes! Love the butterflies, which look so realistic! Beautiful! Congratulations to the lucky winners!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wow, your altered boxes are really wonderful.
Congrats to the winners :)

Netty said...

Congratulations to the winners.
Loving both your beautiful boxes. That is such a nuisance about the camera, but glad you didn't lose your money over it. Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year, xx

Zuzu's Blog said...

stunning as always Paula. you could be selling these. :)
Z x

Anonymous said...

Paula
Your friend is so lucky to receive this. Never mind the gift inside, this is a gift in itself.
The second box is equally beautiful.
Thank you for joining the CI Challenge - glad you managed to make it!
Wishes
Lynne

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Gorgeous boxes Paula! Hope you have wonderful Christmas!!! xx

Ana Márquez said...

Don't worry, the pics look quite well :-)

The box is so gorgeous!! Wonderful!

I wish you a very happy Christmas and a new year full of blessings for you :-)
Hugs!
Ana

Lucy Edmondson said...

These are stunning, you have such a delicate and beautiful style and it is always a joy to look at your blog. So sorry about your camera. There is always something that goes wrong at Christmas. I ordered a gift voucher for my niece and it got sent to me instead of to her!

Lucy x

Elly said...

It's typical me, to miss this important post. Must be all the christmas preparing. Wow...thanks for letting me know, that i'm a winner. You made me a christmas gift and i'm so happy (:o)...but i can't find your email to give my adress. Maybe you write to me: elly132002(at)yahoo.de
xoxo Elly

Shirl said...

What an artist you are Paula and your friend must have been so excited to receive them.

Hugs Shirley x x

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Love these, what a gift in itself. Thanks for joining in with is at CI.