I finally got my back pack finished. It's rather reminiscent of a quilted dressing I had as a child, which has rather put me off it LOL! It used quite a lot of fabric and this floral print probably wouldn't have been my first choice, but it was the only one that I had enough of and as it was my first time of making one I didn't want to buy more fabric in case I made a pig's ear of it. It's lined in the gingham fabric and has padded shoulder straps. It has three pockets inside and the patch pocket on the front.It was also larger than I expected, but was ideal when I went on my first workshop on Saturday (I will show you what I made later in the week when I get around to photographing it) But it had rather too much hand sewing, bias binding is now a dirty word in our house!!
Hope you all have a lovely day and I'm looking forward to enjoying browsing your blogs later.
Take care and Happy Crafting xx