This post should remain at the top of my blog till the candy finishes.
Not been feeling very crafty this week so I thought I would have a look for some blog candy instead as it was my first blog anniversary in March. I've included one of the bags I made for the Craft stamper magazine (actually it was the prototype and not the one photographed!) as I made two.
It is just a small selection of new and unused items that you will hopefully enjoy using.
- Maddie photo stamp which is by Scroll work stamps,
- Kaisercraft clear stamp set
- kaisercraft small envelopes
- A set of stamps by Paperartsy
- 4 various lace trims & 3 tassels
- 1 Cotton zipped purse
- I canvas coin purse
- 2 bunches of flowers
- 1 small heart shaped frame for altering
- 1 MDF bird house
- 1 diamante strip
- 5 websters postcards
- 1 pack of small wooden butterfly embellishments
The blog candy is open to all followers. If you could add the candy to side bar that would be good too. Just add your details to the Inlinkz thingy below.
The candy will close on 31st May and will be automatically drawn if I work out how to do it LOL.
Thank you for looking & Happy Crafting xx