Followers

Friday 10 February 2012

A Touch of Pink!



Well rather more than a touch LOL. I got some new stamps from Crafty Individuals so had a play and used rather a lot of pink. I coloured the tag with prismacolour pencils and distress inks. The papers are kaisercraft Sweet nothings and 7 gypsies.

I also used another new stamp for this tag, well new to me that is. It is from judikins and she is rather beautiful I think! I will try and take some better photos tomorrow as the light was not good when I took these.


I'm afraid my next project is also very pink so apologises in advance to my blogger friends, I promise to have a pink free week next week LOL.

Keep warm and have a Happy Crafting Weekend. XX

13 comments:

Ana Márquez said...

I love pink colour and I love Da Vinci :-) Your piece is great!! Congrats!

Big hugs from Free Vintage Images :-)
.

Anonymous said...

Hi Paula. Lurvely pink!!!lol! Seriously, beautiful projects as always. Really like what you have done on the first one with the CI stamp.
Have a great weekend.
Regards Florence xx

Yvonne Garner said...

Beauties in Pink! Waiting for my shipment to arrive from CI! I chose the same image! Love your choice of pink. Have a great weekend. Best, Yvonne

Ink Art Designs said...

These are gorgeous! I love them both...and I really like the depth the black gives to the first card. I bet you had a smile the whole time you made these
Dot x

Netty said...

Fabulous card and tag, loving your new stamps. x

Astrid Maclean said...

Wow, fantastic use of those new stamps Paula!! I'm not usually a great fan of pink, but your shades are just gorgeous!!

Brenda Brown said...

These are just awesome Paula, I love pink and you have made them so vintage and so dreamy. TFS.
Have a good weekend.
hugs {brenda} xox

Unknown said...

Pink really isn't one of my favorite colors....but what you have done with it could really change my mind! I love the collage and the tag is just smashing!
XXX
Becky

Daniele said...

just simply stunning....I lurvvvvve pink
hugs

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Two fantastic pieces in pink, love them both.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous my friend, Stunning work indeed. I have that CI stamp at the top. not used it yet but wow " you do inspire me xxx

Meggymay said...

Fantastic new stamps, love the pinks, both pieces are stunning.
Yvonne x

Anonymous said...

Paula
I will never tire of pink so don't apologise for its use lol.
The tag is gorgeous with her pearls and that rose trim but my heart is with the little CI girl. Gorgeous use of her.
Wishes
Lynne